Trubble Renewing subscription no useful blog help

4Robert
4Robert Posts: 1 Observer
edited September 2023 in F-Secure Total

Renewing license not straightforward for "Total". Wanted 10 licenses not 15, wanted all new software release from 14/02/23 onward. not recycled old stuff and price per license was double that advertised on site!! as renewal = times are tough value for money is essential . So I purchased off site with different E Mail address 50% saving. Got activated new account. in writing . However I have lost 3 days license from 15th dropped to 12th Feb and not updated to 2024 ! Still old software ! which crashes and points the figure at Webview2 Runtime, however, I have W365 so everything is up to date, I still down loaded the new Webview2 but it would not load because I was up-to date! With my new License "log on" I am told all licenses used up, but cannot be because a new 10 license account! So a right screw up! Not what I would expect from F secure a premium vendor

I want a seamless transfer to my new account. How do I get what I paid for ?After 18:00 or weekends? when I work all day?

Tagged:

Accepted Answer

Answers

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,621 Community Manager

Hello @4Robert

Great news! The issue is resolved, and we helped you create your account in our system. You should have also received a welcome email from us.

I'm delighted to see that you were able to log in to your account and install the app on your devices without any issues.

If there is anything else you need help with, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm always here to assist you in any way that I can.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation, and have a wonderful day!

This discussion has been closed.