Need new fsecure safe key

Scholar

Need new fsecure safe key

Hello, I don't seem to be able to find my fsecure key. I seem to have deleted my email. I need to reinstall fsecure on my PC please help. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Need new fsecure safe key

Hi Rinio,

If you are referring to SAFE, you can check this article for more information on how to view your subscription status in the My F-Secure portal.

If you would like to install SAFE again on your PC, you can check the articles here and here.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

Hi Rinio,

If you are referring to SAFE, you can check this article for more information on how to view your subscription status in the My F-Secure portal.

If you would like to install SAFE again on your PC, you can check the articles here and here.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Thanks for your reply I've done that but I'm not able to do this I don't know why exactly but even though I do press the button to show my key nothing happens. It just does not respond. Is there any way of getting the key emailed again?????? Thank you!

Scholar

Thank you. Also when I log into my fsecure I get a message saying "waiting for confirmation of payment" even though my licence is valid till the 12 of December.

Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. I'm also only F-Secure user.

Maybe tomorrow will be proper response from F-Secure Community Managers, but just as temporary suggestion:

--> Maybe your main concern about F-Secure Internet Security (?!):

Because with F-Secure SAFE probably not possible to "choose something as 'show subscription'" (but it should be possible with solutions like F-Secure IS or F-Secure AV);

--> As result -> maybe your experience after "login" to My F-Secure Account based on another solution (SAFE/Total) and not connected with your subscription;

Maybe good to contact F-Secure Support Channels directly:

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/contact-support

Chat/Phone and you able to explain situation (provide all available information about your subscription)... most likely they able to help (check status of subscription; retrieve your activation-code or so).

Thanks!

Scholar

Hi thanks for the suggestions , all has been resolved. Thank you again.