Need new fsecure safe key

Hello, I don't seem to be able to find my fsecure key. I seem to have deleted my email. I need to reinstall fsecure on my PC please help. Thank you.

Comments

• Rinio
    Rinio Posts: 4 New Member

Thanks for your reply I've done that but I'm not able to do this I don't know why exactly but even though I do press the button to show my key nothing happens. It just does not respond. Is there any way of getting the key emailed again?????? Thank you!

• Rinio

Thank you. Also when I log into my fsecure I get a message saying "waiting for confirmation of payment" even though my licence is valid till the 12 of December.

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. I'm also only F-Secure user.

Maybe tomorrow will be proper response from F-Secure Community Managers, but just as temporary suggestion:

--> Maybe your main concern about F-Secure Internet Security (?!):

Because with F-Secure SAFE probably not possible to "choose something as 'show subscription'" (but it should be possible with solutions like F-Secure IS or F-Secure AV);

--> As result -> maybe your experience after "login" to My F-Secure Account based on another solution (SAFE/Total) and not connected with your subscription;

Maybe good to contact F-Secure Support Channels directly:

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/contact-support

Chat/Phone and you able to explain situation (provide all available information about your subscription)... most likely they able to help (check status of subscription; retrieve your activation-code or so).

Thanks!

• Rinio

Hi thanks for the suggestions , all has been resolved. Thank you again.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info