FS protection mobile clients - new look and feel and features

Juha_Valimaki
Juha_Valimaki Posts: 43 F-Secure Product Manager

I am glad to announce that we have new release out at PlayStore and AppStore with the following features:

• Totally new modular user interface

• Integrated Password Vault

• Integrated ID Monitoring

• Bug fixes, stability improvements

Please spend some time to test it and give feedback using this survey: linkNote that you will be prompted to login with your beta.f-secure.com credentials.

And file bugs and open feedback as typically here: https://beta.f-secure.com/

Thank you!

Answers

• yeoldfart
    yeoldfart Posts: 556 Superuser
    edited March 2022

Hello

did not receive any pword to access the beta, FS mobile beta not available i Playstore

pls help

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser
    edited March 2022

Hello,

One ask about "Integrated ID Monitoring"

-> I do use some bogus emails - so to keep them more visible when they are in trouble.

• so, a certain one or some of them (less or more surely) affected by breaches / leaks. Some of them are 'known' and available on public / or public available sources or services.

-> by trying to use FS Protection ID Monitoring for them - no breaches / leaks.

Thus, will it be later / then? Or if it is unknown for 'background' knowledge of ID Monitoring - then it is unknown and that's all. // day later addition: one of mentioned 'leaks' shows by ID Monitoring then

• Another thing (that I asked before too) - some of such bogus emails are usually with 'alias' in addition. Since, ID Monitoring did not find any breaches / leaks for known (to me and 'public') leaked emails... I cannot to check it.

-> so, if I will add "email[@]provider[.]com" as a object - will it also look for "email+alias[@]provider[.]com".

-> if not. Is it possible to support this scenario / way by any means? So, to add only 'email' (and not this particular aliased view - which leaked).

Thanks!

• Juha_Valimaki
    Juha_Valimaki Posts: 43 F-Secure Product Manager

https://community.f-secure.com/en/discussion/comment/129278#Comment_129278Thanks for you feedback. Aliases are not currently monitored.