FS protection mobile clients - new look and feel and features
I am glad to announce that we have new release out at PlayStore and AppStore with the following features:
• Totally new modular user interface
• Integrated Password Vault
• Integrated ID Monitoring
• Bug fixes, stability improvements
Please spend some time to test it and give feedback using this survey: link. Note that you will be prompted to login with your beta.f-secure.com credentials.
And file bugs and open feedback as typically here: https://beta.f-secure.com/
Ukko Posts: 3,522 Superuser
One ask about "Integrated ID Monitoring"
-> I do use some bogus emails - so to keep them more visible when they are in trouble.
- so, a certain one or some of them (less or more surely) affected by breaches / leaks. Some of them are 'known' and available on public / or public available sources or services.
-> by trying to use FS Protection ID Monitoring for them - no breaches / leaks.
Thus, will it be later / then? Or if it is unknown for 'background' knowledge of ID Monitoring - then it is unknown and that's all. // day later addition: one of mentioned 'leaks' shows by ID Monitoring then
- Another thing (that I asked before too) - some of such bogus emails are usually with 'alias' in addition. Since, ID Monitoring did not find any breaches / leaks for known (to me and 'public') leaked emails... I cannot to check it.
-> so, if I will add "email[@]provider[.]com" as a object - will it also look for "email+alias[@]provider[.]com".
-> if not. Is it possible to support this scenario / way by any means? So, to add only 'email' (and not this particular aliased view - which leaked).
Please PM me your username.0 Like
Thanks for you feedback. Aliases are not currently monitored.2 2Like