🌟 Join the F-Secure Quiz Challenge on June 15th, 2023. Win Exciting Prizes🏆

Options
Firmy
Firmy Posts: 1,712 Community Manager
edited June 2023 in F-Secure Total

📣 Attention F-Secure Users. Join our exciting online quiz session starting from June 15th, 2023, at 11:00 AM EEST and stand a chance to win prizes.

We're excited to announce a fun quiz event about the new F-Secure Total that will give you a chance to win fantastic prizes. Get ready for a daily dose of quiz excitement.

Starting from June 15th, 2023, we will post one question every day at 11:00 AM EEST in this thread. Each question will be open for responses until the following day at 11:00 EEST. The quiz will consist of 10 questions. Take your time to carefully answer each question and provide a clear explanation, supported by relevant F-Secure User Guides, Support Articles, or community posts if available.

The winner of the quiz will receive a fabulous prize: a 1-year subscription of an F-Secure product. It's an incredible opportunity to be protected for the entire year, ensuring your online security is top-notch.

But that's not all. We also have a special surprise for our new members. One lucky new member will be randomly selected to receive a mystery prize. It's a chance you don't want to miss as a new member who participate in this quiz.

Quiz winner will be determined by:

1. The most number of accurate answers.
  2. The quality of the explanations.
  3. References provided in the answers.

Quiz winner and participants will receive a custom badge to showcase involvement and achievements.

To join the quiz challenge:

1. Log in to the community page OR
  2. Register if you're a new member.

Mark your calendars on June 15th, 2023 at 11:00 AM EEST and get ready for an exciting quiz experience. Showcase your expertise and increase your chances of winning.

Good luck to all participants. Let the daily quiz challenge begin.

Accepted Answers

Answers

• JOnes
    JOnes Posts: 479 Rock Star
    edited June 2023
    Options

To install F-Secure Total on a Windows operating system, you can follow these general steps:

1. Purchase a F-Secure Total subscription from their website or another retailer.
    2. Download the F-Secure Total installer onto your Windows computer.
    3. Double-click on the downloaded installer to run it.
    4. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation process.
    5. Once installed, activate your F-Secure Total subscription and perform a full system scan to ensure your computer is protected.

Note: The exact installation process may vary slightly depending on the specific version of F-Secure Total and the Windows operating system you are using. Refer to the F-Secure user guide or documentation for more detailed installation instructions specific to your setup.

https://help.f-secure.com/product.html#home/total-windows/latest/en/concept_F8DDB0BFF2884B1A86A25FC64EA8838C-latest-en

• JOnes
    Options

too slow quiz,no time to sit and wait

• s41y4j1n
    s41y4j1n Posts: 17 Enthusiast
    Options

I think they will post 1 question per day. no need to wait. we can come back again tomorrow.

🤠

kanpai!

• JOnes
    edited June 2023
    Options

Oh,One should read the quiz documentation more carefully😁😀

• JOnes
    edited June 2023
    Options

goto https://my.f-secure.com/login and login

click you name and select "account settings"

In Your F-Secure email address

select your new email address and save changes

remember to verify the new address if requested by My.F-secure.com

"Based on the search results you provided, I found that the process for changing the email address associated with your My F-Secure account may vary depending on the specific circumstances of your account. However, F-Secure's website has instructions for changing your email address on their website.

To change your email address for your F-Secure Safe or My F-Secure account, you need to follow the instructions specific to your account type, which can be found on F-Secure's website.

For example, for a My F-Secure account, you need to sign in to your account and go to the "My Profile" page. From there, you can edit your email address by clicking on the "Edit" button next to your current email address, and then enter the new email address you want to use. Once you have entered the new email address, you need to click on "Save Changes" to update your account information.

I would recommend visiting F-Secure's website for more specific instructions on how to change your email address for your particular account type."

• JOnes
    Options

"Based on the search results, I could not find a definitive answer as to why banking websites may not display correctly when Banking Protection is activated. It is possible that the browser extension is blocking certain elements of the banking website, such as scripts or plug-ins, in order to enhance security. If you are experiencing issues with a banking website, you may want to try checking that the Browsing Protection extension is enabled on the browser 1, or consider contacting the bank's customer service for further assistance."

And tracking websites on in settings may also prohibit certain banking websites not displaying correctly

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,712 Community Manager
    Options

We are deeply saddened to announce that the F-Secure Quiz Challenge has come to an end. Our hearts ache for those who were unable to participate, however, we assure you that another session will be organized in the near future.

In this bittersweet moment, we would like to extend our heartfelt congratulations to the winners, @JOnes and @s41y4j1n . Your exceptional performance has earned you the coveted Winner badge, and we commend you for your remarkable achievement.

To the winners, we kindly request that you check your private messages, as we will be reaching out to you personally regarding the prize.

Lastly, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to each and every one of you who participated in this F-Secure Challenge. Your enthusiasm and support have made this event truly special. Though we bid farewell for now, we hope to see you again in our future endeavors. Take care, and may brighter days lie ahead.

This discussion has been closed.