Happy New Website Template to F-Secure Team!

Parham
Parham Posts: 103 Enthusiast

Hi dears.

i hope you all are having a great Day/night

i just visited F-Secure website and .. it's great guys. new template the face of your website is great, much much more than previous one ( of courste that was good too but this one is amazing ), more clean and easy to work and acces to the different sections

by the way, i was checking Chat Support in new website, so started a chat with Amerul our dear Tech Support in Support department, he noticed that Call Support is 24/7 for Home Users now! and also there is a plan to make Chat Support 24/7 too but there is no official time for it.

so here is i want to report, call support service is 24/7 now, but still in related page you are telling us that it's mon-friday ( https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/contact-support#call ) so i think need a correction in this case, i'm sure you'll consider that Smiley Wink

Thanks!

Comments

• Parham
    Parham Posts: 103 Enthusiast

Thank You for the information.

dear @Laksh but is there any plan to make your Home Support 24/7  in near future? as i know you already have it for Businesses.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Parham,

We haven't heard of any news yet regarding that. We will keep everyone posted in the Community if there is any new information about the support changes.

This discussion has been closed.