CAN SOMEBODY FROM F-SECURE READ THIS, AND GIVE ME AN ANSWER PLEASE !!!!

PrintScreen.jpgBug Content.jpgI've been three weeks ago a bug reported Freedome.
The subscription code no longer works for my activation Freedome, because I always had reactivated as soon as a new version.
In total I have to do this three times, and now can no longer activate.
So F-Secure one of these can Bog pick up please?

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi FamousMarcel,

I had informed about this post to our Beta Freedome team. Have you received the code for your Beta program yet? If you still need a reply for this, do let me know so I can escalate further.

• FamousMarcel
    FamousMarcel Posts: 74 Observer

@LakshMy old code does work again. But i must install him on another computer again. So i shall try these days. You here form me.

• FamousMarcel

@Laksh and all > I have tried, but it's not working, and NO i have Not received any code yet.

Ao @Laksh can you help me with that? Or so that anybody from the freedome department help me with that?

• Laksh

Hi FamousMarcel,

I have escalated it with the Freedome Beta team. Soon, some one from the team should be getting back to you.

• FamousMarcel

Thank you @Laksh

• FamousMarcel

@Laksh Meanwhile a week further, I still have not heard anything..

Also the bug report is still not open yet.

• FamousMarcel

Unfortunately I still have not heard anything.

Also, the bug report for a month ago is still not open yet.

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. But what does you mean about  "report it still not open yet"?

With "no response by anyone from F-Secure Freedome team"? Or just stuck with "New"-title as category of report?

With my experience... I'm also with same situation about "not response". Any of my reports about F-Secure Freedome does not marked as readed/closed and any comments is missing.

I have experience with response by F-Secure Freedome team about one of first feature requests (it was probably around start and maybe F-Secure Freedome was with time for answering about first requests or reports. but with my situation... just with one feature request).

Anyway.... it's not clearly about "if anyone read reports or not", but with "a little be same" situation about F-Secure ULAV... I have experience about multi-response for some of critical situations/reports and also some of "troublepoints" goes be fixed (and some of them... stuck with situation, which was reported). So potentially it's can be under "attention" by team. But.. of course... with FS Protection there design much better.

Sorry again.

• FamousMarcel

The bug report is not opened yet by somebody from F-Secure,

and i have not any responce received by F-Secure.

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for question...

But how you can tag (any of triggers) about "opened or not" by someone from F-Secure? Does it should be visible in somewhat place ?

Or maybe you mean filters about "Show My Feedback" and "Show My Owned Feedback"  (under list of reports)?

With "Show My Owned Feedback" - I'm also can't to see any of reports probably. And if there will be response too.

But with "Show My Feedback"... my created reports are visible (such as ... created with New-status, where does not have any of replies).

• FamousMarcel

@Laksh and all other F-Secure people @Ville @AndyP @pajp @Ben (Have there also interred nicknames, from people who are not responsible for the Freedome problems)...

But i have 8 weeks ago report an bug, that report is still not open yet bij any people.Naamloos.png

Naamloos2.png

• FamousMarcel

I have received an new code, and this one works.

• Laksh

Hi FamousMarcel,

Glad you got the code working again. Thanks for the update!Smiley Happy

• FamousMarcel
This discussion has been closed.