No payed Freedome VPN Licenses visible under my account...

PeterRadebachOpitz
PeterRadebachOpitz Posts: 3 Observer
edited June 2023 in F-Secure VPN

Hallo,

yesterday on 28th Dec I bought 7 Licenses Freedome VPN 24 months. The money was quickly burdened on my VISA credit card, but I cannot see or download them under my account. Whats going wrong, who can help?

Thanks, Peter

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,630 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello @PeterRadebachOpitz

Thank you for your reply.

I have checked for you; you misspelled the email causing you did not receive the confirmation email from Cleverbridge and the registration link for My F-Secure account.

I corrected the email and send again the confirmation email to your address.

Kindly check your email and use the link to register for My F-Secure account. Or you can use the link I sent to you via private message.

Kindly let me know if this helps.

Thank you and have a good day.

Answers

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,630 Community Manager

Hello @PeterRadebachOpitz

Welcome to the F-Secure Community page. Thank you for your post.

yesterday on 28th Dec I bought 7 Licenses Freedome VPN 24 months. The money was quickly burdened on my VISA credit card, but I cannot see or download them under my account. 

May I know did you purchase the F-Secure FREEDOME VPN from F-Secure website or reseller? I have tried to check your purchase in the system; however, I could not find any. I manage to find your trial F-Secure TOTAL account.

Whats going wrong, who can help?

From what I can see, there are 2 possibilities, it might be that you purchase under a different email address, or you purchased from a reseller, however, let's not conclude this at the moment. We will do our best to assist you on this matter. Do you have a reference number and the proof of transaction of your purchase?

I have sent you a private message, kindly share with me a reference number and the proof of transaction/purchase for F-Secure FREEDOME VPN. The reference number is sent to your email you used when making the purchase.

Once I have that piece of information, I will check it on our system.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you and Happy New Year.

• PeterRadebachOpitz

Hallo,

I answered your private message to me and send you needed informations.

Thanks,

Peter

• PeterRadebachOpitz

Hallo,

I apologize... maybe I'm getting older... ;-)

The problem often is not THE system but BEFORE the system... ;-)

Now all is fine and works properly.

Thank you for quick and competent support. :-)))

Have a very nice day,

Peter

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info