How to get F-Secure support, please help

Ruud24
Ruud24 Posts: 4 Observer

I am using a trial version of F-Secure SAFE and have some problems. Listed an overview of these here on this help Forum, hoping to get advice or suggestions about the next step(s). Besides a response from a moderator and my reply to his questions, I did not receive any suggestions about what to do next.

I understand, it is how a Forum work and that is fine, however I assume that there is a way to get F-Secure support outside of this Forum. The moderator who responded wrote that F-Secure does not have email support, but offers chat and phone-call support.

What I found on the F-Secure site is that there is phone-call support, however only during business hours. In The Netherlands this is between 09:00 - 15:00 on Monday - Friday.

With reference to chat support the (Dutch) F-Secure site indicates that I can chat with an expert by clicking the chat button on the bottom right.

However there is no chat button on the bottom right when I visit the (Dutch) F-Secure support site. Probably because this button is only available during business hours and I can only visit the site outside of the business hours.

Please tell me how to get, besides this Forum, F-Secure support outside business hours.

Accepted Answer

• Amirul
    Amirul Posts: 161 F-Secure Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @Ruud24

Thank you for reaching out to F-Secure Community.

Currently, we only have Call and Chat support only. If you were unable to reach Dutch support during the Dutch support time, you may reach out to our English chat or call support based on the other location. You can check the link below for English support:

https://www.f-secure.com/en/home/support/contact

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info