How to uninstall F Secure Internet Security

Jack
Jack Posts: 69 Active Engager

I have F Secure Internet Security and lately it's been acting strange in many ways. I would like to uninstall it and reinstall it. I am an old man, 77 years old and don't know much about computers. I do understand how to install the program, but I need help on the uninstall. I want a completely clean uninstall, leaving nothing on my computer, before re-installing. Is there a program/tool/app that will cause a complete uninstall, or should I just use the Microsoft uninstall? I have Windows 10 and a very old computer that is chugging along slowly. Thank you in advance for any help on this

Accepted Answer

Answers

• Jack
    Jack Posts: 69 Active Engager

Thank you, Amirul, for your reply to my post. Looking over the internet for advice many have said to first try the Windows uninstall and only use the FSuninstalation tool as a last resort. Would you advise this? Again, thank you for the information

• Amirul
    Amirul Posts: 161 F-Secure Employee

Hi @Jack

Thank you for your reply.

Since you mention that the existing F-Secure Internet Security is acting strange, I would suggest you use our Uninstallation Tool to remove it. After you have used the Uninstallation Tool, reboot your computer to complete the process and then after that, you can try to reinstall it again.

Let me know if you have any other inquiries.

This discussion has been closed.