Problem with SAFE only working for a day on my Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Phone

Jeff9696
Jeff9696 Posts: 3 New Member
edited February 2023 in F-Secure Internet Security

I have 5 licenses for SAFE 4 are installed on different devices and work fine , but on the PHONE it installs and works correctly for approximately 1 day then asks me to log into my account where is says I have 0 licenses left for use . if I then delete the A52s one it then logs in and works { for another 24 hrs approx ) when I have same problem

I also get this message sometimes

F-Secure SAFE App is running (date)

F-Secure SAFE is running

F-Secure SAFE needs to be running to protect you. We need to display this notification to prevent Android System from closing F-Secure SAFE.

(Android System is Version 12 on phone)

Accepted Answers

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @Jeff9696

Thank you for contacting F-Secure.

Our backend team is already familiar with this issue and it's currently under investigation.

We are working on a new release SAFE 19.1 that is likely to identify the root cause after gathering some logs. We will update you once there's an update or workaround.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,608 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi @Jeff9696

Welcome to our Community page. Thank you for your post.

We have this issue reported to us. I would recommend you release the license from your F-Secure account, and uninstall and reinstall the SAFE app on your Android device.

You may go to this link to guide you to release the license from My F-Secure account.

How do I release a license from My F-Secure? - F-Secure Community

You may uninstall and reinstall the app as described in this link.

How do I re-install F-Secure SAFE for Android? - F-Secure Community

Kindly let me know if this helps.

Thank you and stay safe.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info