How do I re-install F-Secure SAFE for Android?
These steps are to re-install F-Secure Safe for Android Smartphone and Tablet.
1. Uninstall F-Secure SAFE on your Android phone or tablet.
2. Install F-secure Safe on the Android Smartphone or Tablet again
- Open up the app on your device
- Go to the Menu in the top left of your screen, then Settings
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen, and tap on Uninstall
- Enter the security code, if you have taken a security code into use, and tap OK to confirm the uninstallation. F-secure SAFE is now uninstalled
Before you start installing F-Secure SAFE, make sure that:
- On your Android device, open Play Store, and search for F-Secure SAFE
- On the results page, select SAFE Internet Security & Mobile Antivirus
- Select Install
- Once done, select Open to start the set-up
- Select Accept and continue to accept the terms and conditions. Tick the box if you want to allow the app to collect anonymous data to improve the service
- Do the following:
- In the Allow F-Secure SAFE to make and manage phone calls? window, select Allow
- In the Allow F-Secure SAFE to access device's location? window, select Allow
- In the Allow F-Secure SAFE to access photos, media and files on your device window, select Allow
- Select Log in, and type in your My F-Secure credentials. If you don’t have a valid F-Secure SAFE or TOTAL subscription, select Create account to create an account
- Select Continue. An overview of the protection features available with your account appears
- Select Finish
F-Secure SAFE is now installed on your device, and your device is protected.
When you log in to your My F-Secure account, you can see which devices you have F-Secure SAFE installed on.
Article no: 000003357