Problem with activating iOS and windows version?

jalizi
jalizi Posts: 8 New Member
edited December 2022 in F-Secure VPN

Hello

I have 2 problems:

1- I have bought the 3 device subscription but I do not know how to enter the code in the iOS?

Unlike the Android version, there is no box or context to enter the subscription code in the iOS version

2- My subscription code is active on windows app(windows 11 x64) but does not connect to application servers

Please help me

BEST REGARDS

Accepted Answer

Answers

• jalizi
    edited June 2022

Hello

I have 2 problems:

1- I have bought the 3 device subscription but I do not know how to enter the code in the iOS?

Unlike the Android version, there is no box or context to enter the subscription code in the iOS version

2- My subscription code is active on windows app but does not connect to application servers

Please help me

BEST REGARDS

• jalizi

please help me

• jalizi

Please help...

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @jalizi

Please follow the steps below :

1. Open the F-Secure FREEDOME VPN app
    2. Go to Subscription and you will be able to see under multi-platform Log in. You will receive a pop-up with 2 selections as below:
      • Have a username and password (if you have an F-Secure TOTAL account)
      • Have an anonymous Account ID (the option dedicated to those who bought a license code like you)
    3. Proceed to tap on "Enter Account ID", paste the code you have and click Activate
    4. Your F-Secure FREEDOME VPN subscription will be activated

Let us know if this works on your iOS device.

• jalizi

In android device when Itry to activiting FREEDOME, it remains on "initislizing"

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @jalizi

Is this a  Samsung device running Android version 11?

If yes, please run the latest Samsung update and Freedome VPN will begin to work again.

We have done some investigations on similar issues and the latest Samsung update solved the problem so it's not derived from the Freedome VPN app itself but from the OS update.

• jalizi

I'm using Samsung M51 running Android version 12

What can I do in this case?

• jalizi

I'm still waiting...

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info