Scanning inside compressed files

Options
System
System Posts: 130 Enthusiast
edited November 2021 in F-Secure Internet Security
This discussion was created from comments split from: 🔬| The F-Secure Safe "Virus and Spyware Scan" App?.

Answers

• Issues4Life
    Issues4Life Posts: 88 Contributor
    Options

Ukko ...

On my MacOS where can I check "scan inside compressed files" and uncheck "scan only file types that commonly contain..." ??

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,619 Superuser
    Options

Hello,

Ukko ...

On my MacOS where can I check "scan inside compressed files" and uncheck "scan only file types that commonly contain..." ??

I tried to answer your previous question. Currently, this one (my) reply is pinned at the top of discussion as the "Accepted answer"(?!). But I could not find a way to refer to it directly (try to look at top, right after your initial reply and discussion start). There I also expressed my opinion about the FixMe Stick and other things asked.

Anyway, I will try to rephrase about MacOS and compressed files: the feature described is available on the Windows platform, but not available on the MacOS. So you probably won't be able to find it on your device and my advice doesn't apply.

However, there was quite many changes with solution for Mac. What's New in F-Secure SAFE for Mac - F-Secure Community

Maybe you could try to check current situation about your concern?

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info