Renewed F-Secure TOTAL subscription, but my F-Secure FREEDOME VPN shows subscription is expired

System
System Posts: 130 Enthusiast
This discussion was created from comments split from: Cannot update existing FREEDOME subscription to TOTAL in iOS devices.

Answers

• Rapa
    Rapa Posts: 1 New Member

Hi,

I have that same problem but my subscription ended yesterday and the problem still exists. I have installed all the other apps from TOTAL but cannot install Freedom to my iPad. It is in a loop. Subscription expired, buy a new one, directs to My F-Secure, I install Freedom and get again the message subscription expired, buy a new one...

Rapa

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee
    edited December 2020

Hi @Rapa

Most probably you might have purchased our app via App Store or using the F-Secure Total subscription before. There is a grace period to log out from the subscription for App Store and for F-Secure Total, you are able to log out from the subscription if you have a newer version of F-Secure FREEDOME VPN.

Please follow the steps below :

1. Open F-Secure FREEDOME VPN app
    2. Go to Settings, scroll all the way down and look for Log Out. If you see it tap on it. (if you do no see it please proceed to step 3)
    3. Once done, go to Subscription and you will be able to see under multi-platform Log in. You will receive a pop up with 2 selections as below :
      • Have a username and password (if you have F-Secure TOTAL account)
      • Have an anonymous Account ID (the option dedicated to those who bought a license code and does not have an F-Secure TOTAL account.
    4. Proceed to tap on Enter Account ID, paste the code you have and click Activate)
    5. Your F-Secure FREEDOME VPN subscription shall now be activated

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info