Renewed F-Secure TOTAL subscription, but my F-Secure FREEDOME VPN shows subscription is expired
I have that same problem but my subscription ended yesterday and the problem still exists. I have installed all the other apps from TOTAL but cannot install Freedom to my iPad. It is in a loop. Subscription expired, buy a new one, directs to My F-Secure, I install Freedom and get again the message subscription expired, buy a new one...
Sethu Posts: 724 Moderator
Most probably you might have purchased our app via App Store or using the F-Secure Total subscription before. There is a grace period to log out from the subscription for App Store and for F-Secure Total, you are able to log out from the subscription if you have a newer version of F-Secure FREEDOME VPN.
Please follow the steps below :
- Open F-Secure FREEDOME VPN app
- Go to Settings, scroll all the way down and look for Log Out. If you see it tap on it. (if you do no see it please proceed to step 3)
- Once done, go to Subscription and you will be able to see under multi-platform Log in. You will receive a pop up with 2 selections as below :
- Have a username and password (if you have F-Secure TOTAL account)
- Have an anonymous Account ID (the option dedicated to those who bought a license code and does not have an F-Secure TOTAL account.
- Proceed to tap on Enter Account ID, paste the code you have and click Activate)
- Your F-Secure FREEDOME VPN subscription shall now be activated
📢F-Secure Quiz Challenge📢
Join our online quiz session on June 15th, 2023, at 11:00 AM EEST and stand a chance to win prizes.