Issue with F-Secure blocking our website

Our users are complaining that F-Secure is blocking our site, if they have internet banking protection enabled.

From what I read and understood, only websites classified as safe by F-Secure are allowed to access when the internet banking protection is enabled.

Apparently it's easily left on, thus disabling access to our website.

Where can I contact F-Secure to resolve an issue with your internet banking protection?

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. I'm only F-Secure user (their home solutions).

There is such place:

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/labs_global/submit-a-sample#sample-url

It is possible to choose ""I want to give more details about this sample and to be notified of the analysis results""; then 'URL type' as 'Banking Protection related troubles'; then 'Trouble type' as 'Website should be allowed during banking protection session'.

In general, only 'safe for banking' websites are allowed (or banking/payment pages). It is good to note such 'concern' during discussion with F-Secure Labs after F-Secure SAS ticket (noted URL).

Also, it should be possible to allow your website locally under your users' F-Secure installations. Just like workaround. For example, for Windows platform:

https://help.f-secure.com/product.html#home/safe-windows/latest/en/task_23646C099A5D44BD9A43CEBC7D60ACE9-safe-windows-latest-en

Thanks!

• plirai
    plirai Posts: 2 New Member

Thanks for your reply, I actually found that page right after I posted here, and already filed an issue with them, but thank you anyway!

So, if I understand correctly, non-banking related sites should be blocked when Internet Banking Protection is enabled?

We tested, and we could access a wedding website and a few newspapers' websites while having the protection enabled, but not ours. So I figured it *should* work?

• haileymack012
    haileymack012 Posts: 1 New Member

If you have any kind of technical issue related iTunes you can contact iTunes tech helpline phone number and get instant help from our technicians. our experts 24*7 free support and happy to help you.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info