Issue with F-Secure blocking our website

Options

Our users are complaining that F-Secure is blocking our site, if they have internet banking protection enabled.

From what I read and understood, only websites classified as safe by F-Secure are allowed to access when the internet banking protection is enabled.

Apparently it's easily left on, thus disabling access to our website.

Where can I contact F-Secure to resolve an issue with your internet banking protection?

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,619 Superuser
    Options

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. I'm only F-Secure user (their home solutions).

There is such place:

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/labs_global/submit-a-sample#sample-url

It is possible to choose ""I want to give more details about this sample and to be notified of the analysis results""; then 'URL type' as 'Banking Protection related troubles'; then 'Trouble type' as 'Website should be allowed during banking protection session'.

In general, only 'safe for banking' websites are allowed (or banking/payment pages). It is good to note such 'concern' during discussion with F-Secure Labs after F-Secure SAS ticket (noted URL).

Also, it should be possible to allow your website locally under your users' F-Secure installations. Just like workaround. For example, for Windows platform:

https://help.f-secure.com/product.html#home/safe-windows/latest/en/task_23646C099A5D44BD9A43CEBC7D60ACE9-safe-windows-latest-en

Thanks!

• plirai
    plirai Posts: 2 New Member
    Options

Thanks for your reply, I actually found that page right after I posted here, and already filed an issue with them, but thank you anyway!

So, if I understand correctly, non-banking related sites should be blocked when Internet Banking Protection is enabled?

We tested, and we could access a wedding website and a few newspapers' websites while having the protection enabled, but not ours. So I figured it *should* work?

• haileymack012
    haileymack012 Posts: 1 New Member
    Options

If you have any kind of technical issue related iTunes you can contact iTunes tech helpline phone number and get instant help from our technicians. our experts 24*7 free support and happy to help you.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info