FS Protection PC Release 159
This release contains following applications:
- Common Component Framework 2.59.156
- Antivirus 14.159.100
- Browsing protection 2.159 build 3933
- Block page has a link to report false positive urls to F-Secure.
- Default actions for handling Riskware are now "Quarantine" for on-demand scanning and "Handle automatically" for on-access scanning. Both on-access and on-demand cleaning will result that the riskware infection is moved to quarantine repository. Previously, this setting was "Skip" for on-demand scanning and "Block the application for now" for on-access scanning which resulted that the riskware was not cleaned from computer with default settings.
- Banking protection flyer covers less space from screen when minimized. Also layout updated.
- Uninstall dialog layout issues (CTS-97376)
- Wrong title stored to recent events (CTS-97389)
- No confirmation dialog on "Do not block the application" OAS prompt (CTS-97322)
- FSMA crashes (CTS-97135)
- SAFE_BUG-01147: Deepguard application details radio button texts disappears (CTS-97392)
- Turning on Real-Time protection fails (CTS-97414)
- Command prompt flash during uninstallation (CTS-97375)
- OAS disabling from WSC does not work in all cases (CTS-97424)
- Banking flyer does not show fully when click icon from task bar (CTS-97316)
- Browser extension status seems to have stopped working in Windows 10 (CTS-97311)
- Windows XP support is ending soon. We no longer accept bug reports from Windows XP. This version still installs on XP.
This discussion has been closed.