Autofill not working: F-Secure App Version 22.0.8325633 / Android 14

Options
ISG
ISG Posts: 8 New Member

F-Secure Version: 22.0.8325633

Android API level 34

OS Version: 14 (2024-04-05)

Device Google Pixel 6a and Samsung SM-A146P4

Autofill does not work. It used to work perfectly prior to being forced to switch from ID-protection app to F-Secure app. Autofill was enabled in F-Secure app and also in system settings (linked to F-secure app).

Real nuisance!

Answers

• marmab
    marmab Posts: 35 Moderator
    Options

Hello @ISG

After migrating to the Total application, you will have to configure the password vault settings to perform the autofill function.

You can follow the steps in this link in order to get the autofill feature running again on your device: https://help.f-secure.com/product.html?home/total-android/latest/en/task_1186D60FD4194931BA6F0AC831A24D61-latest-en

• ISG
    Options

Hi Marmab,

Thanks, I have done that. For some sites it still doesn't work, e.g.

www.test.de/meintest/login

It used to work for this site with ID-Protection. Firefox for Android being used.

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,702 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @ISG

Could you please confirm if the issue is specific to Firefox? Additionally, could you provide the version of Firefox you are using? Are you experiencing the issue on your Android devices only? Have you encountered the problem on other websites? Furthermore, could you share any observations regarding the autofill feature? What is happening if you are trying to use the autofill feature? Lastly, is the issue occurring consistently across all websites or only on certain ones?

Your input regarding these details would greatly assist us in gaining a clearer understanding of the issue at hand. Thank you for your cooperation, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

• ISG
    Options

Hi Firmy,

Firefox version 125.2.0 is used. Yes, problem occurs on Android only for some sites. Autofill does no seem to recognise the page and login insertion is not offered.

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,702 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @ISG

Thank you for your reply.

I have escalated this matter to our R&D team for a thorough investigation. Upon receiving their response, we will promptly update you on the progress.

In the meantime, we kindly request your assistance in providing additional information pertaining to this issue. I have sent you a private message for this purpose; please share the requested details at your earliest convenience.

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. Thank you, and may you have a pleasant day.

Pricing & Product Info