Maintain the french server ?

Options
eThor243
eThor243 Posts: 11 Enthusiast

Hello,

I am having real trouble using the french server for VPN... Could you do something ?

While testing speed (Network Speed Test, from Microsoft, v1.0.0.23) :

• I have a download speed of 23Mbps (!!!) while using the french location,
  • and, at least, 126Mbps using the finland one !
  • And my connection is, without the vpn on, at 518Mbps actually...

The test goes for my pc, but we do have the same problems from our other pcs and phones...

An update of your servers will be greatly appreciated :)

Regards

Tagged:

Accepted Answer

• CarolinaC
    CarolinaC Posts: 83 Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

@eThor243 ,

thank you for contacting us here on Community Portal.

In order to find out the reason for such a decrease in connection speed, I would like to ask what is the location of the device connected to the VPN? If the device is located closer to the servers in Finland, the connection to the Internet will be much faster than in a location much farther away. A connection to a closer server location will shorten the distance and travel time to the server.

In addition, we have performed certificate and operating system updates on our servers, so the servers need to be rebooted, and one of the affected locations is France. This may be the reason why there is a problem with connection speed when connected to a location in France.

You can also try reinstalling the program on the device in question and after reinstalling, see if the VPN connection to the France location is faster.

Do reinstall the app you can follow the steps on this website:

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards!

Product & Pricing Info