Banking Protection Blocks Webpage Load After Login
- Banking Protection detects Self Service (fidelityrewards.com) and launches.
- After login Banking Protection prevents:
- The loading of webpage elements, booleans and connected data that are imported by embedded html from servers hosting the content/data.
- The use of authentication apps (e.g. Authy, Google or Microsoft Authenticator are blocked from connecting to the network and this breaks them) that are required to be used as MFA to access certain webpage elements.
Solutions that have NOT worked include:
- Exclude fidelityrewards.com individual webpages from Banking Protection.
- Exclude the entire fidelityrewards.com domain from Banking Protection.
- Start the MFA authentication app before launching the webpage detected by Banking Protection.
The only solution that does work and permits use of the website combined with the required intra-page access requiring MFA authenticator app is:
- Disable Banking Protection entirely for the entire fidelityrewards.com domain.
- Webpage elements populate.
- User can obtain code from authenticator app.