Upgrade to latest F-Secure Internet Security not working

Options

Hey all,

I did create a new account as per your new product change, but after the latest upgrade of the Internet Security my license seems to have broken, and Im now running on a 30- Day trial license?

Can you please assist or guide on how to get my product and license reactivated?

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,702 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Pai

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

To ensure a smooth upgrade process, please ensure that you create the account directly from the notification within the F-Secure app, following the guidance provided in this link: Switching from the old F-Secure Internet Security or Anti-Virus product to F-Secure Total - F-Secure Community. Creating the trial account directly from the F-Secure website may not facilitate the transfer of the subscription.

To further assist you with this matter, I have sent you a private message. Please share the subscription code with me, and we will proceed with transferring the subscription to your F-Secure Total.

Thank you for your cooperation, and have a good day.

Answers

• Pai
    Pai Posts: 2 New Member
    Options

Further to this, I did try to enter my license key under my subscription page, but the code is being rejected as per "invalid"

• MichaelSch
    MichaelSch Posts: 1 Observer
    Options

Hello @Firmy

I have the same issue. Befor the upgrade ends the license 2025. Now ends it in 30 days!?

Can you please help.

Greetings Michael

• PawełP
    PawełP Posts: 200 Moderator
    Options

Hi @MichaelSch

I will assist you to help you to solve your problem.

Check please your inbox on the community. I have sent you a message.

I'll wait for your response.

Pawel

Making every digital moment secure, for everyone

• sims1024
    sims1024 Posts: 1 New Member
    Options

got same problem. switched to completely new install of win11, there is no option to enter existing license key

• PawełP
    Options

Hi @sims1024

Please check your inbox on community.

You will find there a message from me.

I'll help you to solve the problem.

Pawel

• hans_siden
    hans_siden Posts: 1 Observer
    Options

I have a similar problem:

2023-11-18 I added my new license / code and F-secure was valid until 2025-01-01 according "latest history". But 2023-11-28 randomly "latest history" says F-secure suddenly only is valid until 2024-01-02.

Howe come ?

What shall I do ?

BR / Hans

• AndreasT
    AndreasT Posts: 1 New Member
    Options

I too have the same issue.

I have internet security and renewed with a code beginning of January for another year. After that I couldnt get any updates for antivirus database. So my last resort was to update internet security to the latest version and now updates work but my licens is gone.

Please help.

• PawełP
    Options

Hi @AndreasT

Please check your inbox on community.

You will find there a message from me.

I'll help you to solve the problem.

Pawel

Pricing & Product Info