Where can I find the code?

M0n5c3_L3rs
M0n5c3_L3rs Posts: 1 New Member
edited January 3 in F-Secure VPN

Where can I find the subscription code? I have checked the emails from when I purchased the F-secure total, but there is no code in the email.  I see an order number but when I enter the number, it is invalid!

I can log-in to my f-secure portal, but I cannot see the account ID/subscription code anywhere. What to do?

Accepted Answer

Answers

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,824 Community Manager

Hello @M0n5c3_L3rs

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

I've checked our system, and it appears that you previously used the [OLD] F-Secure Internet Security, which required a subscription code to activate. I wanted to let you know that this product is no longer available for sale. Considering your situation, I believe this article may be relevant to your case: F-Secure Internet Security and F-Secure Anti-Virus reaching end of sales - F-Secure Community

Furthermore, I noticed that you recently created a trial F-Secure Total account on July 7th, 2023. However, I couldn't find any recent purchases associated with your Hotmail account. Based on this information, it's possible that you purchased F-Secure Total using a different email address, however, you didn't register the account using the registration link sent in the email from our payment partner, Cleverbridge. To proceed correctly, please register the account using the provided registration link. You can either delete the existing trial account or register with a different email address instead of Hotmail.

Once you've successfully registered, you can follow the instructions in this link to install F-Secure Total on your device: Installing the product on your computer | Total | Latest | F-Secure User Guides

Alternatively, I've sent you a private message. Please share the reference number for your purchase with me.

Thank you, and I hope you have a fantastic day.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info