How can I reset a forgotten My F-Secure password?
In order to reset your My F-Secure password, do the following:
- Open the My F-Secure login page.
- Note: If your browser remembers your password and takes you to your My F-Secure account automatically, log out of My F-Secure and repeat step 1.
- Click the Forgot your password?
- Type in your email address, and click Send. This will send you an email with a link to reset your password. If you can't find this email in your inbox, check your spam or junk mail folder.
- Note: The password reset link in the email expires in two hours
- Click on the link in the email.
- Type in your new password and click on Reset. The new password is immediately taken into use.
- Go back to the My F-Secure login page, enter your new credentials and log in.
If you do not receive the Password Reset email, you might have F-Secure Internet Security or F-Secure FREEDOME order. They do not have an account. If you're not sure, contact F-Secure Customer Service.
Article no: 000001015