Hi Recently I am finding UK Channel 5 is blocking me saying not available for my location, although I am using London UK as my location. Are you able to investigate please?
Kindly try the steps provided in the below link if you still have trouble with the streaming services
Sadly, you did not answer the question other than confirm via the thread you guided me to that this is a problem of longstanding that you are unable to rectify.
Please try following steps :
Please have a look at this article here where turning off the Location feature on your device could help.
If the issue persists, kindly try the below steps;
1. Run the FlushDNS on affected device. For Windows 10 can be found here: https://support.4it.com.au/article/flush-dns-windows-10/
(Optional- Clear browser cache for desktop and Clear app cache for Smartphone)
2. Ensure that IPv6 is enabled for the device. You can refer these Windows and Mac, and refer these for Android, and for iOS.
3. Reboot device.
4. Turn Freedome ON and set virtual location as London to check iPlayer working again with your browser.
Do let us know the outcome.
Sincere apologies if the previous response did not address the issue you raised. Please try the following steps mentioned below. If issue persists, move on to the next step.
1. Clean browsers history and cookies on your devices.
2. Try to reset the DNS cache on your devices
netsh winsock reset
netsh int ipv6 reset
3. Close all opened browsers.
4. Open Freedome app > Change the virtual location.
5. Open browser and check your website again.
After these operations, do the test, what is your location:
https://www.dnsleaktest.com (IP-address), If the public IP-address is yours or F-Secure's Freedome.