cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 0c640f9ede referenced memory at 0x00000000 the memory could not be read

Novice

Error 0c640f9ede referenced memory at 0x00000000 the memory could not be read

Hi F Secure

I have had this error pop up when strating the application F secure booster. see screenshot below. Can someone please help before I do a system restore. I have already done a virus/malware check.

Cheers
F Secure.png

F Secure.png

4 REPLIES
Superuser

Re: Error 0c640f9ede referenced memory at 0x00000000 the memory could not be read

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. I am only an F-Secure user (their home solutions).

Based on next topic:

maybe such trouble is known for official F-Secure Support.

Possible to contact them via channels like chat or call:

In general, sounds that it can be generic trouble with system or incompatibility with something.

Possible to doublecheck if any other security software is a reason. Or to try update drivers/system; or even to check system files integrity. But good to start from try to contact F-Secure Support with ability to receive proper advice (if it is known trouble and there is known workaround/fix).

Good if you will back with feedback about.

Thanks!

Community Manager

Re: Error 0c640f9ede referenced memory at 0x00000000 the memory could not be read

Hello @socksanchunk and @Ukko,

F-Secure Booster is already end-of-life by end of 2017. For any Booster related issues, please get in touch with Simplitec support here.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Highlighted
Superuser

@Laksh wrote:

Hello @socksanchunk and @Ukko,

F-Secure Booster is already end-of-life by end of 2017. For any Booster related issues, please get in touch with Simplitec support here.

Hello,

Just as feedback:

I tried to provide article about F-Secure Booster EOL - but this one (there: https://community.f-secure.com/t5/Other-Home/Booster-no-longer-available-for/td-p/90061) is not available anymore.

In addition, Chat option is still with ability to choose "F-Secure Booster" as subject (but I am not sure what if it is redirect to Simplitec support); and my suggestion was based on this.

Thanks!

Community Manager

Hello @Ukko,

Appreciate your feedback. I noted the Booster option shown in the chat support section. I will take it internally and report it to the corrct team.

Thanks for letting us know.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.