Freedome error message pops up almost every time I boot Windows

Aspirant

Freedome error message pops up almost every time I boot Windows

Almost every time I boot or reboot my system (Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium), I get a small error window from Freedome with the headline: "Admin permissions needed" and it says that: "Freedome needs to restart services that require administrative permissions." And it provides me with three buttons which are: Restart Service, Send error report, and Close. I have to click the "Restart Service" button twice for Freedome to start working again as normal (If I click it once, Freedome just turns off and the same error window pops on again and it starts working after the second time I restart the service. I have also sent the error report successfully twice but I don't know what the outcome of that has been. I have not tried unistalling and re-installing Freedome again because I no longer have my license key and my subscription is set to expire on July 9th, 2017.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Freedome error message pops up almost every time I boot Windows

Hi BonaVox,

Please contact our Support team via a support request to check further regarding this error message. You may also submit the Freedome logs along with the support request.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.