1. It was working before.
2. I took it away for a reason I do not remember.
3. I have made different attempt to reinstall the program.
4. The answer is always the same Error: Could not verify your code. Try again later.
THIS WAS FOR MY PC.
5. So, I took away the program from my iMac.
6. The same error still exists in my PC, even after once again taking away the program from my PC and installing again.
I'll appreciate very much your help.
Thank you for your question.
With my F-secure I had another code to send for family members and friends. So, I used this other code for myself. I hope that this would be of help.
The error "Could not verify your code" in most of your cases is due to the uninstallation and reinstallation of the application. Freedome code is only valid per installation only. If you uninstall the application, and try to reinstall it using the same code, that code will not work. That's when we'll PM you privately to check the backend for your details/subscription etc.
You can refer here in this KB article (point #2). https://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure/Why-doesn-t-my-voucher-code-work/ta-p/66515
This topic has been closed due to inactivity. If you would like to discuss this topic further, please start a new post.
You can reference this topic in your post by adding this link:
Visit the Community
Check our Forums or How-to & FAQs for advice or answers
View User Guides
Refer to our getting started guides and product manuals
Talk to our Support and get answers to your questions