Renewal of fsecure subscription

Novice

Renewal of fsecure subscription

My free subscription is due to expire & when I try to renew it's coming up with a cost of £79.99 rather tan £25 for virgin media customers. Nothing on my subscription has changed - how do I get it for £25?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Renewal of fsecure subscription

Could you try to follow the instructions given on this article?

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Superuser

I've no idea, really, but are you logging in via your Virgin Media portal?

Someone else posted about this, but we may have to wait for a reply from F-Secure.
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello BObby,

This should now  be fixed. Let us know if you still experience the problem.

As Simon mentioned here is one the active thread for reference.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

I have exactly same problem, cannot renew subscription with Virgin Media customer discount. It keeps showing price as 79.99. I have since tried cancelling my subscription and renewing but it still says I'm an existing customer. HELP. Also can't find any telephone number for support about this issue.

Scholar

I have exactly the same problem. It's ridiculous. I halted my transaction when I realised I was going to be charged £79.99 and contacted Cleverbridge. Cleverbridge keep sending me an invoice for £79.99 and asking for payment. I've explained that I'm a Virgin customer and so should only be paying £25 for renewal. Cleverbridge don't seem to get this and have been referring me to F Secure customer services (which are closed). This has wasted hours of my time. I certainly shan't be recommending either company to anyone.

Superuser

@Ben - can you confirm the situation with this, as it seems people are still having difficulties.
Scholar

I am a Virgin Media customer and missed the renewal date. FSecure says my account has been deleted yet when i try to create one it says I already exist. I log into that one and try to renew.....and I says I have been deleted. Just go round & round in circles. How can I get out of this loop please? 

Scholar

Exactly what I'm getting, is there no phone number for F-Secure?

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello, 

If you still experience issue with the pricing, please contact our support.

Chat is a quick and easy way to contact us.

Best Regards

-Ben

Scholar

This just gets worse:

"11:26 AM  Connecting...

11:26 AM  Connected. A support representative will be with you shortly.
11:47 AM  Technician Console has ended the session."

My internet cover ends today, how am I supposed tp get this renewed in time and how much more of my time do I have to waste trying to get this sorted?