Renewal of fsecure subscription

Aspirant

Re: Renewal of fsecure subscription

Can anyone help - my problem is similar except I HAVE paid the renewal, downloaded and run the "install".  It says it has updated but when I activate F-secure on the device it shows status as expired.

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Could you try to follow the instructions given on this article?

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Hello.  The F-Secure dialogue box shows the subscription as expired and I cannot select the Tools tab.  When I check MySafe it confirms my subscription is active till 23/12/2015 but the device statusrow says the licence is "not in use" and  I need to install the client.   Repeating the ownload and install runs real fast and declares it's been updated.....

Aspirant

me again.  Your tip led me back to the  dialogue box, clicking on the ? next to the expired status got me to help and miraculously to an Activate button.  It's working now.  Thank you Ben (community manager) - you're a star!

Highlighted
F-Secure

Hi insecure,
so glad to hear you got that sorted!

Best wishes for the new year! :)
Has somebody helped you? Give Kudos as a way to say "thanks!"
Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using the "Accept as Solution" button to let others know.