Demo and expired license

Demo and expired license

Hi,

I downloaded the F secure Internet Security network installer to install the demo and i have installed and uninstalled in 2 days.But after i tried to install the f-secure IS it says trial version expired but i can see the License #1 is valid for another 29 days.So how can i install f secure again on same PC ? Please let me know.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Demo and expired license

If you are having trouble installing the trial with the default demo key then contact the customer support they will provide you a new demo subscription key.

View solution in original post

37 REPLIES 37
Superuser

I could be wrong, but I believe the trial versions have a different network installer to the licensed versions, so if you now have a valid license, you can download FSIS from here:

http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/support/installers

If you want to reinstall your trial version, you may have to contact FS Support to have the trial license reset - but I'm not sure if they would do that.  Hopefully one of the experts will clarify that.

I contacted the f secure support but no reply.The chat is not working anytime Smiley Sad

Superuser

You may just have to be a little patient.  I've rarely had a reply from FS Support in less than 24 hours, and as it's the holiday season, and a weekend, it may take them a little longer than usual to respond.

Sure no problem.

Former F-Secure Employee

Hi kamal,

Please try the following steps:

1. Download and run the F-Secure Uninstallation tool from the HERE.

2. Follow the on-screen instructions and reboot the computer. 

3. Once done, reinstall F-Secure 2013 trial version.

If you are still having any issue with the installation, please provide us the SRID number from the ticket you had created with our support team.

Best regards,

Gary

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

Hi,

I have done what you said but still same problem.The installer says Trial version cannot be installed on this computer.

I have contacted support team with fsdiag details.

Thanks

Highlighted
Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Kamal,

Can you post the SRID number here in order for us to follow up the case with you? Or you can also send a private message to me with the e-mail address you used to create the ticket if you are unsure what is the SRID number.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Gary

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Senior Advisor

Best of luck with this problem. I never managed to solve it even with support's help.

Overall, F-Secure need to make it easier to run the trial versions before buying; only having 1 install is IMHO not enough.

They will lose potential customers in the long term.

You said it right.The issue is not solved and i replied to the customer support about this.