Why does F-Secure ID PROTECTION user interface open automatically when Windows starts? How can I deactivate this feature?
To disable the automatic start of the F-Secure ID PROTECTION software, follow the steps below :
If F-Secure ID PROTECTION user interface would still automatically open when Windows is started, it could be because F-Secure ID PROTECTION was running when you restarted your computer and you have the Windows 10 setting Automatically save my restartable apps when I sign out and restart them after I sign in enabled.
- Open ID PROTECTION user interface
- Navigate to the Settings page
- Go to General settings
- Deactivate the setting Start ID PROTECTION when system starts
To disable this setting in Windows 10:
- Right-click the Windows Start Menu icon and select Settings
- Go to Account settings > Sign in options
- In the Restart apps section, disable Automatically save my restartable apps when I sign out and restart them after I sign in
Article no: 000026499