I am an existing KEY premium customer and I have recently formatted my computer. I want now to install KEY again. How can I get the KEY installer for desktop?
F-Secure KEY is replaced by ID Protection. If you are an existing customer of KEY premium and wanted to re-install on your Mac or Windows you can follow these steps:
1. Open the below link with your browser and create an ID Protection account.
2. Once you have created it, login and click Install ID protection.
3. Now Open F-Secure KEY Premium running on your other device i.e android or iOS, and type in your Master Password when prompted. Go to Menu > Connect devices.
A synchronization code is automatically generated. This code is valid for only 60 seconds.
4. On your desktop, open F-Secure ID Protection, click Connect device and enter your Master Password that used for KEY app to login, and type in the generated synchronization code from step 3
5. Tap or click Connect.
6. When prompted, enter the master password that you use on your Premium device.
7. Once synchronization is successful, tap Confirm if syncing with a mobile device, or click OK if syncing with a desktop device.
Article no: 000023796