Call or Chat

If you have a problem with the software and need support there is this forum, the help and faq files or the "Call or Chat" option, great stuff but what if a user can't find the answer they are looking for and are deaf and dumb!  The "Call or Chat" option is a fat lot of use in those circumstances?  The "Contact" link at the bottom of each page like so many "Contact" links on providers sites just takes you on a trip where you end up where you started just as I have now.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi skindeep,

Did you have any issues in contacting our support through the chat or phone option? You can call our F-Secure support based on the service hours mentioned here.

I see you already have a post in the SAFE board about an issue. Do you still have the issue? Please let us know so we can help you further.

• Skindeep
    Skindeep Posts: 16 Observer

I made the mistake of assuming it was chat as in talk, so I'm pleased you have corrected me.  Thank you very much.

• Skindeep
    Skindeep Posts: 16 Observer

Thank you for replying.  Yes I solved the problem by releasing the licence, uninstalling then reinstalling, all running perfectly now thank you.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Appreciate the update, Skindeep! Glad to know your issue has been sorted.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info