Unable to scroll

Every few days, when browsing in Safe on my iPad Pro, the screen freezes and will not scroll down.  Is this a known issue?

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Carl2,

May I know whats the OS version of your iPad and also the version of SAFE installed?

Does it freeze on a particular screen like when browsing or using an app or during a particular time?

• Carl2
    Carl2 Posts: 9 New Member

Hi Laksh - it's iOS 10.3.3 ... the latest. It freezes when browsing on my iPad Pro 2. It did the same on my previous iPad Pro., but I haven't noticed it happen on my iPhone. Only happens occasionally, and I haven't noticed any particular pattern.   

• Laksh

Hi Carl2,

Are you using Safe Browser for browsing in your iPad? If not, which browser are you using?

Can you try using the Safe Browser and see if the issue happens?

• Carl2
    Carl2 Posts: 9 New Member

Yes, it's the Safe browser that gives me the issue. 

• Laksh

Hi Carl2,

This might need further investigation from our support team. Please get in touch with them via chat or phone as mentioned here.

• NND
    NND Posts: 3 New Member

I have this problem too. It happens in Safari and in Mail, suddenly I won't be able to scroll. If I switch to Firefox the same page will scroll. 

• Laksh

Hi NND,

May I know the version of your iOS? Are you seeing the issue with Safe Browser as well?

If you're not seeing the issue with Safe Browser and if it happens only with the other apps, you could try to uninstall our app and check if the issue with Safari/Mail is gone.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info