Have forgotten my f secure password

Please help as I need to unlock my phone. Have tried all the #unlock# and reset command. But none of them working. Please suggest an alternative way

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Vermam,

If you are using an Android mobile, this article provides more information on how to lock/unlock the device via My F-Secure.

If it is a Symbian device, Mobile Security for Symbian has reached its end of life on December 31, 2014.

• Vermam
    Vermam Posts: 4 New Member

Hi, it is Symbian device Nokia E5. I have tried all the suggestion which would haven be applied in my phone. But the #UNLOCK# and reset command from the trusted phone is not being accepted as it is not allowing me to reset the password. Please help.

• Vermam

What does it mean that for the Symbian device it is the end of the service in 2014. Will I be able to retrieve the password and reset the device.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Vermam,

Mobile Security for Symbian has reached its end of life, as in, the product is no longer available nor supported from us.

• Vermam

thanks for your response. please let me know what is the way out. I need to take the back up of the data on the phone memory as all the contact details are on the phone memory. presently, Nokia PC suit is not even detecting the phone. There has to be some way out. i have tried the Nokia master code as well, it is also not working. Othersoftware tools tried like ANT simplev1.8.4  and NSS are also not working. if you have some case wherein some tool was found to effective in cracking the code. please share.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info