No virtual locations

Tross
Tross Posts: 2 New Member

I can't find any virtual location when I open the freedome software. It says can't connect to server and I have internet

Please I need help

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Tross,

May I know in which OS do you face this issue? Is this a first time issue or has it happened before?

Could you elaborate more on not finding the locations? Do you see the location list when you click on the location?

• Tross
    Tross Posts: 2 New Member

Windows 8.1. 

There are virtual locations showing if I click on virtual locations. The map just rotates for a while and then a message stating it can't connect to the server appears. This is the first time it's happening

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

@Tross wrote:

Windows 8.1. 

There are virtual locations showing if I click on virtual locations.... and then a message stating it can't connect to the server appears. This is the first time it's happening

Hello,

Sorry for my reply.

Do you have any other security solutions/software with some features which able to prevent proper work of Freedome?

If not -> does it can be an option to try re-install F-Secure Freedome?

Because - if I normal understood - situation sounds like if there "prevention for connecting to Freedome VPN servers" or if there "broken" Freedome configuration.

Thanks! 

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info