Protection malfunction

Abel
Abel Posts: 1 New Member

F-secure protection malfunction keeps popping up. I need to restart my computer many times.

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

There can be helpful information about:

--> certain F-Secure solution and its build;

If there F-Secure AV, F-Secure Internet Security, F-Secure SAFE or F-Secure Total?

Or maybe there branded F-Secure solution which provided by your ISP or other steps?

And about "version" can be helpful next articles (as steps to re-check build-number):  for Windows platform ;

--> also when such 'pop up' happened (?!) - randomly at any time? or with launch system? or with certain situations (if using certain software or doing certain things)? Also - if you do not restart computer - after some time - there still such notification?

--> because there maybe (not known) technical trouble - most likely - useful to try contact F-Secure Support Channels directly (Chat or Phone) and maybe they will provide some advices/tips about your next steps: https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/contact-support

Sorry for my reply.

Thanks!

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

Things to check:

-- That you have the latest updated version of whichever F-Secure product you're using.

-- That your Windows Updates are all updated and installed.  

-- That you don't have any other conflicting software on the machine, such as another anti virus product.  

If none of the above apply, then I would suggest that you reinstall F-Secure and see if that solves the issue.  

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info