how to authorise a site? remains blocked although in list of authorised sites

I need an open source, free application called logframer.eu (softpedia 100% no spyware, no adware, no viruses!!!). It is an application used by a professional, perhaps not numerous community of development project planners/designers making LOGICAL FRAMEWORKS of project design, monitoring and evaluation and budgeting, and I have to use it.

BUT F-Secure Safe blocks it always even though it is on the list of authorised sites in F-S Safe list. I have tried to open even the logframer.eu site but nothing happens (both in Safari and Mozilla Firefox).

Is there a way to MAKE F-S SAFE TO OBEY ITS OWN LIST OF AUTHORISED SITES?

(I managed to install the Logframer programme on my desktop during my earlier F-Sec Internet protection, the predecessor of Safe. But now I am travelling with the laptop...and stuck with this appli of logframer.)

Comments

• Maaria1
    Maaria1 Posts: 7 Observer

Thanks, you may just have indicated one solution: I marked only the site name, not the www before it, in the list of allowed sites.

I'll try that one first and then contact F-Secure if it does not work.

Thanks!

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Looks like that it was not a workaround;  :)

and URL/website already rated (at least with my experience) as safe (should not be blocked at all) by F-Secure;

• Maaria1
    Maaria1 Posts: 7 Observer

The problem was solved. I indicated the site to F-Secure and their people analysed the site and confirmed a false positive, and deleted it from the harmful sites list.

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info