FeedBack/Request on F-Secure Community

Parham
Parham Posts: 103 Enthusiast

Hi.

i hope you all have a Great Day in F-Secure Smiley Wink

i was thinking if we had a section in our F-Secure Community, a forum named Non-Tech conversations that could be great.

people/F-Secure users even F-Secure Staffs, will be able to open topics for example for musics for games for their memories the notable things can you imagine how it help us to be closer with F-Secure and with together? i'm Sure even Tech Guys in F-Secure like that we are not robot, Staffs in F-Secure are not robots too! so they can share their non-tech interesting with F-Secure users in this Community

and yes well F-Secure have pool have billiard table have game room i know you already have non-tech in your place, but the goal is that you can be closer find a more friendly relationship with F-Secure users.. thats matter yes? we've seen similiar topics in similiar Communities for different companies. F-Secure, me as your user( and of cours there are lots of your users who have the same opinion ) took my step, no it's your turn, you want to be more close/friend with us? take your step then Smiley Very HappySmiley Wink

Comments

This discussion has been closed.