Speed becomes a runnel

Quarry
Quarry Posts: 3 New Member

Hello there,

I'm using Freedome VPN for some months now but since some weeks my download speed approaches 0.

I created an fsdiag file but not sure how to process from here.

Did anyone experience the same issue?

Really appreciate any help to make freedome great again!

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Quarry,

Some more information might help us to understand the issue further.

1. What is the OS of your device?

2. Does the speed remain the same even if you change location? Or does it happen only with one location?

3. Is there a particular time period in which the slowness happens?

4. What is the version of Freedome installed?

• Quarry

Hello thanks, for your reply.

Right some specs could help to engange my problem:

1. What is the OS of your device?

I am using Windows 7

2. Does the speed remain the same even if you change location? Or does it happen only with one location?

The speed isn't affected by the location as far as i can tell. I tried some different countries (Ger,At,Switzerland,GB,Netherlands,Belgium) in europe, and once in the united states with the same results. Though i didnt try ALL locations.

3. Is there a particular time period in which the slowness happens?

I didn't test it for a time period specificly, regarding my usual behavior i didnt check in the morning, but in the afternoon til early morning (3 am).

4. What is the version of Freedome installed?

Im currently running Version 1.10.3502.0

I also tried to define Freedome as an expectation for Kaspersky without changing anything about my problem.

Without having much intel in software and how it works, i imagine Freedome and Kaspersky like two security guards from two different agencies. Now every officer wants to be the last one who checked the package before giving greenlight. Logicly this leads to a conflict.

in hope of further help and regards,

Quarry

• Quarry

Hey Laksh, 

flue turned my head inside out, I assumed i'd write in the kaspersky forums when i typed the last post.

Thanks for sending me into that thread, people are wrestling with the same problem. I gonna check it regularly and if i find another fix, i'll put it there.

Quarry

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Thanks for keeping us posted on your update, Quarry!

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info