My Site get Blocking

Hello

I would like to ask why the jawanet.com site is considered a virus?

Please much more detail later in the analysis, because it could bring down a business. F-Secure should also think about the truth of the contents site.

I need a little explanation from the team (If a team exist here):

- What file is considered a virus on my site?

- Dns problem, hijack? ==> We are company and consult from our datacenter the dns jawanet.com is fine, also we contact trusted antivirus mcafee for analysis no spyware, no malware.

Reported by our client from https://themeforest.net/item/lutfi-cloud-lite-hosting-whmcs-template/18916882/comments

We would be happy if team want to investigate in the further, Our email: xxx@xxx.com, or xx@xx.com

Sorry I confused to contact f-secure, so I write here.

EDIT: Removed Personal Information

Comments

• Jawanet
    Jawanet Posts: 3 New Member

Okay, we try to submit url

• Jawanet
    Jawanet Posts: 3 New Member

Big antivirus company not detect any malware on my site, but some user using f-secure.

I tried to contact the team and submit url, but there was no response. The longer course of our business is getting dropped.

I doubt the f-secure after Norton Safe Web provides web reputation about our site business very clean.

I am very sorry with f-secure less accurately distinguish malware or not.

Untitled.png

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

The process is not instant when you submit a URL to the labs for analysis.  I guess it depends how long the queue is as to how long it will take for you to get a response, but 24-48 hours would not be unreasonable, in my opinion.  

This discussion has been closed.