F-Secure Key after Reset of Unit

SlayersScythe
SlayersScythe Posts: 3 New Member

I'm using a macbook and I need to reset my unit but I don't have a copy of the promotional key I used to activate my F-Secure Freedome subscription. I have an active subscription until April 2017 but I assume I won't be able to reinstall that subscription after reset without the key. Is there a way to pull the key from my current active and running program before resetting?

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @SlayersScythe,

I have moved your post to the Freedome board. Did you purchase your Freedome license from us directly? Please let us know how you bought the Freedome license.

• SlayersScythe
    SlayersScythe Posts: 3 New Member

It was given to me at work. My manager gave me a small card that had a 6 month key on it. I work at Staples, I believe we on occasion receive promotional cards for staff.

• Laksh

Hi SlayersScythe,

I am checking on your license issue currently. I will get back to you for further updates before end of day tomorrow.

In the meantime, could you please provide me a screenshot of your license remaining time from the Freedome app?

• Laksh

Thanks for the screenshot, SlayersScythe. I will get back to you via private message for this issue.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info