Factory reset a iOS device and require to release a used license

Wazza
Wazza Posts: 2 New Member

Please could you assist me in re-activating my Freedome for iOS 10.1.1. I had to perform a factory reset on my previous iOS version. Receive the message "You have reached the maximum number of installations with your subscription."

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Wazza,

May I know if your have any other device which has Freedome installed using the same multi device license apart from this iOS device? We have the license transfer function with Freedome but this is available for the Windows/Mac/Android OS at the moment.

If you have any other device with the above OS, you can try to uninstall and reinstall Freedome which will initiate the license transfer. Then, you can use that code for your iOS device as well.

• Wazza
    Wazza Posts: 2 New Member

Thanks Laksh, I do have 2 other devices which takes up the 3 license subscription I purchased earlier this year. 

I read through your article - I am not sure how to get to the transfer option. I can use a laptop running Windows 10. Could you provide me with more granular steps on how to remove previous registered subscription?

Thanks Warren

Attached a image when trying to find the transfer option on the iOS appIMG_0082.PNG 

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info