FS Protection PC Release 174
This release contains following applications that combined make the FS Protection PC product:
- Common Component Framework 2.74.256
- Antivirus 14.174.100
- Browsing protection 2.174.4549
- Hoster resiliency improved:
- If hoster services are disabled (for example by optimizer software), this is detected and fixed when user opens main user interface through desktop or start menu entry.
- User hoster (GUI) no longer relies on scheduled task as this proved to be too unreliable.
- If user hoster (GUI) crashes, it should now be more reliably restarted.
- Block page has new style. Notice: This has known problems, no need to report buttons/resizing not working properly.
- On some rare occasions Windows cannot log into user's own profile, but will use a temporary account (CTS-98187)
F-Secure R&D, Desktop products
This discussion has been closed.