Finding the license key of a newly bought SAFE product

Hi,
I bought the SAFE product. To install it, I use a custom installation system provided by a third party. This system uses a two steps approach: first download the binary (without going through "My F-Secure", but directly on http://download.sp.f-secure.com) and then uses a licence key which format is: 'XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX'. My issue is: I have been given another way to download the software by using an account on My F-Secure, and never get any licence key. What should I do to get the licence key ?

Best regards.

Comments

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

I think if you purchased the license through My Safe, that's probably the only way you can install the product.  You can use a license key purchased elsewhere in My Safe, but I'm not sure that it works the other way around.  My suggestion would be to contact F-Secure Support, and hopefully they will be able to help.

Create Support Ticket

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply.

But when you under My SAFE portal... and choose "install for this device" (potentially).. do you able to get installer with specific-name? And run installation.

Or when you just get installer from My SAFE Portal.. and run installation (with potential "login"-step to your account.... during installation flow)... do you able to "name" a device?

And if some of this suggestions.. able to be valid... what certainly reason for get "licence key" (like if this is required for something else, except proper installation)?

How I can to understand.. with small re-design... there can be changes about... with something as "autohandle" this at each installation (which covered by your subscription).

And sorry if I wrong understand your words.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info