Unable to extend license with less devices.

Hi,

I've been using F-Secure SAFE for a year now, and I'm very happy with the results.

Not a big impact on my machine, while getting premium protection.

Unfortunately my subscription has run out, giving me a chance to think about the amount of licenses I need and extending the subscription with that amount.

However, I am unable to select the amount of licenses I want from the F-Secure SAFE admin panel.

I tried using the default website, but when I enter my emailaddress it recognizes it as having an account already, and telling me to log-in to have the ability to make changes or order anything new.

But when logged in, there's no option to change the amount of licenses I wish, only to renew the same deal I got a year ago, when I bought it with many more licenses.

My question is; Why isn't it possible to change the amount of licenses I want? Or why is the option to do so hidden so much that I haven't figured it out myself.

Thanks, Hendrik

Comments

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

This has come up before.  I think you will either need to raise a Support Ticket to see if they can do anything, or add a new account (with a different email address) in order to change your number of licenses.  

• Dan5
    Dan5 Posts: 1 New Member

just click on device you want to remove then lick on release licence and that will free that device and can be transferred or left dormant, hope this helps.

Danny

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info