"Could not verify your account" on iPad Air 2

kcdude
kcdude Posts: 3 New Member

I have a five-license subscription for Freedome. It's currently activated on:

• My Macbook Pro
  • My iPhone 6
  • My Windows 10 machine
  • My second laptop at work

and now I'm having trouble activating the fifth one, on an iPad Air 2. I keep getting the message "Could not verify your account. Please try again later" even after carefully checking that the code I'm entering (which is already plugged in!?!) is the same one in my welcome email from March 2016.

Can you help?

Thanks,

kcdude

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi kcdude,

Is Freedome already installed on your iPad Air 2? Is there any Freedome license used before this on this device?

• kcdude

Yes, it's already installed. I have used this same license before, and I think even on this iPad, so I don't know why it stopped working.

• Laksh

Hi kcdude,

What is the current status of Freedome on your iPad Air 2? Since you mentioned it is already installed, is there any current license being used in this iPad? What is the license expiry date you see in this device at the moment?

• kcdude

It just says "expired" and gives me the option to buy another one.

When I click "Did you already buy a multi-platform subscription?" it asks me to activate my account by entering my Freedome Account ID. When I do that, it says "oops, you have reached the maximum number of installations with your subscription." 

This is incorrect. I have not. 

What should I do?

• Laksh

Hi kcdude,

Are you using the latest version of Freedome installed on your iPad? Our recent version of Freedome has the option for the license transfer as mentioned in this article.

If you do not have the latest version of Freedome installed, kindly install the latest version which will initiate the license transfer.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info